Today, Jess and I Finished the script for our animation, then went into the audio lab (because it was quieter) to record it. Surprisingly, this took us a very long time, because we had to get each line exactly right, ready to be put o the computer.
Then, we went upstairs into the art room, I used Mr Gove's computer, because it has audacity, to combine all of our clips. First I did the Jump sound scape, This took me ages to layer up each section, then add different effects, such as Eco, and change the tempo of each different part. The only other two pieces I had to do after that were much simpler, I only needed to cut them a little bit, and now that I had more experience of audacity, it was allot easier to accomplish.